Somehow I have managed to do two bad things: 1) get super behind on blogging (seems to be a common occurrence right now) and 2) loose the cord that hooks the camera up to the computer... so not photos of anything fun to display. I think these are indicators that my life is a little messy right now, no?
STILL HAVE GOT NO HOUSE (nice grammar, I know). STILL AM STUDYING FOR LSAT (or at least pretending in my mind that I am, but have actually just been worrying about the amount of not studying that I have been doing). STILL HAVE ICKY JOB, and STILL WORKING ON MBA (positive note here: only 3 more classes to go!!)
Shandiz and I did finally go on our delayed anniversary vacation to DC. We had a really great time visiting CB and JC and Steph, eating, walking around Georgetown, eating, going to some museums, being generally pretty lazy, and eating. I forgot how fun it is to watch CB heckle (mostly good natured-ly) servers (She was a server in Beverly Hills for a few years so has definitely earned this).
Our hotel, Hotel Palomar Rosslyn, was new and trendy, but not obnoxiously and uncomfortably so. It was right across the hmmm... (who wrote the star spangled banner?) bridge from Georgetown, my new favorite place in America (besides MN) and just a block off the orange and blue metro lines. Very convenient area.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment