Thursday, July 15, 2010

middle of summer funk

I have not posted in a long time, but then I looked at a few of my favorite blogs & I don't feel so bad as it seems everyone is on blogger-lite for the summer.
Things around here are a little wild: Fiona is having some reflux/green poo/diaper rash problems that have been making us all unhappy (Any suggestions?), Shandiz & I tore the bonus room apart to create my new office/study space & it has been taking a bit longer to get back together than anticipated (probably due in part to the poo problem), and we've taken one & are about to embark on another trip back to MN.

Also, I am trying to figure out this post-preggy wardrobe.The existing summer wardrobe isn't quite cutting it (leftover preggy fat + different body proportions + existing clothing options + new access needs (for Fiona's dinning pleasure) = not cute)  I happen to like (most) of my clothes so I am sad I can't wear favorite things I was looking forward to pulling out for the season, and the thought of buying a bunch of cheap-y things to tide me over doesn't appeal. Sadly, a whole new wardrobe is not in the cards right now because the Chanel Ready-to-Wear cruise 2010/11 (although I'm confused as to why we are calling it 'cruise' as opposed to the traditional 'resort'?) is amazing  ;) Conundrum.

Oh, also our backyard (and now a small patch of the front) has turned into gopher battle ground.
We have been managing to have some fun times, notably Fiona's first swims in our neighborhood pool & 'farming' in the non-gopher invest portions of the yard. It does feel that law school is closing in on me and I am quite torn between the anticipation to start that new chapter and dread of leaving my fuzzy baby bubble.

Pictures too follow (none of the green poos, I promise).

No comments:

Post a Comment