Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Summer!

I had a really great Memorial Day weekend, it felt like we had a life again! We had some guests, went smimming (Fiona did not love this - it was a little chilly), visited Fiona's new cousin Ila and the rest of the family, and even did some yard work. But the true indicator that we enjoyed the summer holiday like any regular people our age was enjoying fancy drinks during the day time! Shandiz whipped up some delicious strawberry margaritas with strawberries from our yard.

Here is a picture of Fiona in her bath. She is such a good sport to let her parents do her hair & photograph it :) We'll see how long that goes on for....

I hear the kraken awaking. Perfect occasion for anew favorite quote:
 
The wondrous truth outstrips my staggering pen.  Dante Alighieri

2 comments:

  1. Fi as Cindy Loo Hoo--I love it. I did have some pictures of the drinks Shandiz made us but the food photo trumped those. I can't wait to see you and to meet the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to "hear" from you and that you had a fun "adult" weekend. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete