skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
coterie
Thursday, April 16, 2009
P.S.
OK, now I understand you don't actually have to have a wack-a-doodle name for you blog, it can be any regular old thing you want, it's just your URL that has to be un-chosen by the rest of blogging humanity. Well, vat ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
three favorite quotes
"I wish I'd invented jeans. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes."
- Yves Saint Laurent
'Socialize with compassion, kindness and grace.'
- Yogi Tea tea bag
"Anything too stupid to be said is sung"
- Voltaire (via Good Earth tea bag)
(I do read things other than tea bags, I promise)
opening day at Del Mar race track
Blog Archive
►
2011
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(17)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
▼
April
(5)
done!
wooo weeee it's hot!
Off to an OK start
P.S.
blog name
who I like to read
Analemma
Happy Equinox! (or (various) new year(s))
Gold Dust Women
Joie de Vivre
just my type
seven
rantings of an Asian mussel
Public Service Announcement
van Rensburg
web places I like to visit
catwalk.com
style.com
Look Book
alternate universe
jcrew
good search
Getty Images
Moondance Jewelry
Chantel's Etsy shop
Followers
About Me
CARH
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment