I didn't mind the accounting so much, and as Victor and I discussed this morning, there is a certain elegant-ness and enjoyable-ness to it. I like the allocating and balancing aspects of doing the problems, but 8 pages on cost management was a bit much.
I think I have made my views on economics clear to most of you by now, it's all just made up for the purpose of creating importance and giving people the false comfort of predicting the future. Here, why don't you verify the unitary price elasticity of a good:
| Ex = | dX*Px | = - | M Px | = - | M Px | = -1 |
| dPxX* | 2Px X* | 2Px(M/2Px) |
Starting tomorrow I will just have one class, which will give me time to get back to the other parts of my life ( just in time to cram for the LSAT! I realize this isn't really a cramming kind of test, but I got off the wait list and have a spot for the June test and am just going to do it). Shandiz has been doing a commendable job of keeping me fed off of clean dishes, in clean clothes and tolerating my crabbiness, while being his usual pleasant self. Perhaps he has been absenting himself so much recently by design, well if that is so it was very clever of him.
However, some things have fallen by the wayside. The apartment is looking pretty scuzzy and both of our cars are starting to look the same color, which is a problem because mine is black and his is white. This weekend while the men are away on mancation 2009 (in Malibu) I intend to do some good cleaning, but I also intend to go to Long Beach for a much needed outing with Chantel. So, I will set my sites attainably low: wash the bathroom mirror so I can see myself though the toothpaste splatter :)

No comments:
Post a Comment