Friday, May 1, 2009

This is stressful

Ugg, I did not go to bed until after one last night and then read for awhile after that, I was distracted and thinking about the merits of the houses/condos we/I have looked at so far. As a result I forgot to take off my eye makeup and must have been thrashing around a lot because, I woke up looking like British comedian Russell Brand, minus the whiskers. I don't know if this picture captures the voluminous-ness of his/my hair, but it does accurately portray my reaction when I looked in the mirror.

I think I must be a glutton for punishment, or I have been influenced by watching my mother transform my parents house, or I just enjoyed A Year in Provence and Under the Tuscan Sun too thoroughly, because I talked to Shandiz and I am really thinking I would like to put an offer in on this house that is a TOTAL fixer-upper (not so much having a functional kitchen). It is pretty large with a big yard, bigger than the one I grew up with and kind of surprising for Southern California, complete with a creepy little shed and giant agave. I could make bathtub tequila in the creepy shed using the old sink left in the yard I guess.

Well, off for more contemplation and the DMV for FINAL name change attempt. As much as one whole merged last name (mine and his with no space in between) is amusing, it is not my legal name and thus I will be unable to take the LSAT until this is remedied.

1 comment: