I was also accused several times by my mother and CTK, unjustly so, of taking pictures with the express purpose of making Minnesota look unsophisticated and tacky. That was emphatically not the case, except in this picture of CTK in the recliner in the furniture store in Cloquet, where it was expressly the purpose because the chair was ridiculous.
I was really glad to find that Poker Face had infiltrated that far north so I didn't have to suffer withdrawals from my Lady Gaga addiction, which began on a hellish 8 1/2 hour ride back from Vegas a few months ago. It's not an addiction like Twitter is for some people, it is more like those child soldiers in Africa that are forced to take drugs so they become addicted and then have to join rebel armies to maintain the flow of their drugs. Yes, it's exactly like that.
Eek! I didn't realize how late it is, I have to go make dinner because it is my day off. I have to top this spicy tuna tartar and tuna/avocado rolls with brown rice that Shandiz made yesterday!

I laughed for a long time b/c I forgot about the camo chair...me being in it almost reminds me of the puffy white hood attachment that I modeled for you many years ago. That sushi and tartar looks AMAZING and I will be expecting that cuisine when I come to visit next, hopefully when it's -50.
ReplyDeletei think you just found me the chair of my dreams! i would also like some of that tuna. thank you :)
ReplyDelete